OUR ANNUAL PODCAST RETURNS!
To give you a flavour of what to look forward to at this year’s Pub Show, The 2020 PUBcast returns to provide an insider view of the biggest pub trends.
Presented by award-winning Broadcaster and Drinks Writer, Emma Inch, the first episode looks at the drinks trends to watch out for.
If 2019 was the year of gin, what does 2020 have in store for pubs? What’s happening to pub staples like beer and wine? And what are the future drink trends that savvy pub operators need to be looking out for? With the help of leading publicans and key drinks providers, this episode will be answering these key questions.
Touching on gin, rum, whisky, beer, wine and their low/no-alcohol equivalents, listen to Episode #1 to get inspired to improve your drinks offering and keep your on-trade business on trend!
“Low and no drinks are hugely important […] it’s not something that should be seen as a threat, but as an opportunity; a well presented, well sourced, and well curated list of non-alcoholic drink offerings can also be a profit opportunity for publicans.” – Jo Bruce
This episode features:
- Jessica Mason – drinks journalist and founder of Drinks Maven
- Ian Edward – co-founder of Hippo Inns
- Craig Harper – on-trade manager at Fever-Tree
- Jo Bruce – freelance journalist and PR consultant
- Jonny Garrett – co-founder of Craft Beer Channel and Beer Writer
- James Grundy – co-founder of Small Beer Co.
- Mark Roberts – sales director at Lanchester Wines
Remember that if you can’t listen to it right now, just hit ‘download’ and you’ll be able to listen later!